Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/21 10:02:03 UTC

Jmeter 5.4.1 - RAW http request - REPLACE string not working

Hi,

Although the `Search All & Expand` is functional within RAW HTTP requests,
the complementary `Replace` function is not working.

Looks like a software bug that may be fixed.

--

Sincerely,

*Shay Ginsbourg*

*Performance, Automation, and Load Testing Expert. *

*Regulatory Affairs Consultant for Medical Software.*

*(Since 2008)*

*Ginsbourg.co.il*
<http://Ginsbourg.co.il>

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915
Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

Re: Jmeter 5.4.1 - RAW http request - REPLACE string not working

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
Hello Shay,
1/ Raw sampler is a 3rd party plugin that does not implement this feature.

2/ The replace feature is a « replace for correlation » , so it does not
replace currently data in all éléments.

Regards

Cordialement
Philippe M.
Ubik-Ingenierie

Re: Jmeter 5.4.1 - RAW http request - REPLACE string not working

Posted by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix,

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.