Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by th...@sgcib.com on 2005/11/25 17:04:21 UTC

Invalid table layout: cant fill gap at row 0, column 2

I am getting an exception when trying to render pdf from my .fo
The error I am getting is:

Invalid table layout: cant fill gap at row 0, column 2

it seems to point to this table:

                  <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
                        <fo:table-column
column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
                        <fo:table-column
column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
                        <fo:table-column
column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
                        <fo:table-body>
                              <fo:table-row>
                                    <fo:table-cell>
                                          <fo:block text-align="left">My
company</fo:block>
                                    </fo:table-cell>
                                    <fo:table-cell>
                                          <fo:block text-align="center">My
report(10/1/04 3:32:44 PM)</fo:block>
                                    </fo:table-cell>
                              </fo:table-row>
                              <fo:table-row>
                                    <fo:table-cell>
                                          <fo:block text-align="left">
                                          Date : 10/01/2004</fo:block>
                                    </fo:table-cell>
                              </fo:table-row>
                        </fo:table-body>
                  </fo:table>

Any ideas?

Tom Maciejewski
Société Générale
Information Technology
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Tel. (212) 278-7103
Cell. (917) 690-9541

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.

Re: Invalid table layout: cant fill gap at row 0, column 2

Posted by Simon Burton <si...@bluestar-software.co.uk>.
Your defining a table with three columns and your first row has 2 columns (cells) and the second has 1. = invalid table layout.

----- End Original Message -----