Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jie Gao <J....@isu.usyd.edu.au> on 1999/01/12 23:04:46 UTC

sbindir = /usr/local/apache/bin ???

Hi,

This is from Makefile (everything default) (1.3.4):

#   installation paths
prefix          = /usr/local/apache
exec_prefix     = /usr/local/apache
bindir          = /usr/local/apache/bin
sbindir         = /usr/local/apache/bin
                                   ^^^ Is this a typo?

libexecdir      = /usr/local/apache/libexec
mandir          = /usr/local/apache/man
sysconfdir      = /usr/local/apache/conf
datadir         = /usr/local/apache
includedir      = /usr/local/apache/include
localstatedir   = /usr/local/apache
runtimedir      = /usr/local/apache/logs
logfiledir      = /usr/local/apache/logs
proxycachedir   = /usr/local/apache/proxy

Thanks,

Jie

Re: sbindir = /usr/local/apache/bin ???

Posted by Jie Gao <J....@isu.usyd.edu.au>.
On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Jie Gao wrote:

> This is from Makefile (everything default) (1.3.4):
>
> #   installation paths
> prefix          = /usr/local/apache
> exec_prefix     = /usr/local/apache
> bindir          = /usr/local/apache/bin