Posted to xbean-dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2008/02/28 22:45:10 UTC

[spring] spring.handlers and spring.schemas files

Does any know where the spring.handlers and spring.schemas files are
actually used?

The reason I ask is because I'm working on XBEAN-60, where Kohsuke is
having problems using the maven plugin with multiple namespaces
because these files get blindly overwritten, but I can see any place
where we use these.

Thanks,

-dain

Re: [spring] spring.handlers and spring.schemas files

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Never mind.  I see that they are being consumed by spring directly.

-dain