Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Marc Schöchlin <ms...@256bit.org> on 2015/07/02 07:48:53 UTC

Re: required JRE version

Hi,

i had major problems with jdk8 and the admin interface - so i switched
back to jdk7....
Is that fixed or should i have a look for this to create adequate bug
reports?

Best regards,
Marc Schoechlin

--
GPG encryption available: 0x670DCBEC/pool.sks-keyservers.net
(https://www.256bit.org/keys/mschoechlin.pub.asc)

Re: required JRE version

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 7:48 AM, Marc Schöchlin <ms...@256bit.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i had major problems with jdk8 and the admin interface - so i switched
> back to jdk7....
> Is that fixed or should i have a look for this to create adequate bug
> reports?

Yeah create bug reports as java8 is supposed to work.

> Best regards,
> Marc Schoechlin
>
> Am 30.06.2015 um 13:21 schrieb Claus Ibsen:
>> Hi
>>
>> Yes Java6 is dropped - well it says requires java7 (meaning 6 is
>> dropped). You need Java7 or 8.
>> http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-5110-release.html
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 1:06 PM, John Leach <jo...@johnleach.co.uk> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I upgraded from 5.9.x to 5.11.1 yesterday and had to upgrade from
>>> openjdk-6 to openjdk-7 for it to start. I didn't see any notice about
>>> that being a changed requirement. Is that expected?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> John.
>>>

> --
> GPG encryption available: 0x670DCBEC/pool.sks-keyservers.net
> (https://www.256bit.org/keys/mschoechlin.pub.asc)

--
Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.