Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by "A.M. Kuchling" <am...@amk.ca> on 2016/09/10 10:58:42 UTC

Packaging a newer version of Solr?

The version of Solr included in Bigtop is 4.9.0, released 2014-06-24
and pretty old at this point.  Solr 4.9 also has a number of known
bugs.  Are there plans to update it to a more recent version such as
5.5.3 or 6.2.0?

--amk

Re: Packaging a newer version of Solr?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I guess it'd be great to have. Unfortunately, I don't even see a maintainer
for Solr component in the Bigtop. At any rate, please feel free to open a JIRA
ticket and hopefully someone will pick it up.

Thanks,
  Cos