Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@apache.org> on 2021/10/25 08:59:52 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Commons CSV 1.9.0

Hi Gary

Thanks for getting this release out

I've just come back from extended paternity leave so I'm only just getting to test the new release and I'm still seeing that this module is not being built with any JPMS compatibility.  The resulting JAR does not have an Automatic-Module-Name in its META-INF/MANIFEST.MF so I still can't use it in a JPMS project as I would like.

I have more free cycles currently so I will poke around and see if I can figure out how to enable this and get a PR out for you

Cheers,

Rob

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@apache.org>.
See PR 191 - https://github.com/apache/commons-csv/pull/191 - for the suggested fix