Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jorge Ferrer <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/02 23:20:59 UTC

[Configuration] Interpolation support

Hi,

Looking at the source code of AbstractConfiguration I've seen that
interpolation is only supported for the methods getString() and
getStringArray().

Why isn't it supported for all other property types?

    Jorge

Re: [Configuration] Interpolation support

Posted by Jorge Ferrer <jo...@gmail.com>.
How about performing the interpolation before doing any conversion?.
Every property value is a String at that point should it should work.

Regards,
Jorge

Posted by Oliver Heger <he...@med.uni-marburg.de>.