Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com> on 2010/01/20 02:10:47 UTC

Spring freeze?

We're looking at starting some important new work. Are there any
thoughts about when we will do a freeze? We will start in March with a
target of April like last year?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com

Re: Spring freeze?

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
I'm not much into weather forecasting, but chances are April will be the month. There's always a chance that something will come up that pushes the time up or back, but there isn't anything like that which I can think of now (not that it means much... the present and past are not generally good predictors of the future, people just say they are because what other options do we have? ;) ).

-David