Posted to dev@gobblin.apache.org by Sudha Kanagaraj <su...@paypal.com.INVALID> on 2023/04/22 07:00:04 UTC

Sharing best practices and learnings at PayPal with Gobblin - Meet up

Hi Team,

We have been using the Apache gobblin to power up our data movement needs at PayPal across various source and targets and made enhancements and addons that helps PayPal to leverage Gobblin the best way. We would like to host a meet up sharing the challenges , best practices, and learning experiences on this meet up. Let us know your inputs, guidance, and process to get started.

Regards,
Sudha Jenslin. K
Engineering Manager
Data Movement Platform

Re: Sharing best practices and learnings at PayPal with Gobblin - Meet up

Posted by Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org>.
Hi Sudha,

Thanks for sharing. It's a good initiative, please feel free to broadcast
about it also on Gobblin Slack (and its erstwhile Gitter) channels. You
might attract more interest.
Generally topics that cover getting started, end-to-end pipelines, scale
problems, and new advancements pique interest. Please share more as you
finalize dates and topics.

Thanks,
Abhishek