Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Prashant Punekar <Pr...@mindtree.com> on 2009/12/08 08:14:51 UTC

max no. of threads on ofbiz server !

Hi,

At a given point of time, do I know how many threads are spawned on ofbiz server? Does webtools have this information readily available?
In ofbiz-container.xml we have set the max thread size as 100.

During some peak times the traffic is high and the users are not able to browse thru' the app. We are assuming that the no. of threads spawned could have touched the max limit and hence the new users are not able to browse thru'.

Any ideas/comments on this topic.

Regards,
Prashant

RE: max no. of threads on ofbiz server !

Posted by Prashant Punekar <Pr...@mindtree.com>.
Thanks for the link Jacques. It really helped.
We are planning to increase the http thread count to 125 and keep the https thread count to 100.

Regards,
Prashant

()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org