Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/08 06:52:31 UTC

Subproject for core-user/-dev ?

Hello,

I was hoping somebody could help me understand where core-user/-dev lists belong in Hadoop-land.

Each Hadoop subproject has its own -user and -dev list.  There is no "Core" subproject listed on hadoop.apache.org, yet we have core-user and core-dev.

Moreover, there is a problem with core-user/-dev archives over on:
 http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ .

Short version: core-user/-dev are not being archived.
I described this problem the other day:

Otis
--
Sematext -- http://sematext.com/ -- Solr - Lucene - Nutch