Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Toivo Henningsson <to...@modelon.com> on 2014/03/21 15:27:57 UTC

How does JCC choose which java version to use?

Hi!

How does JCC choose which java version to use?
I've had some users that had troubles (on linux) because they had both java 6 and java 7 installed,
and it seems that JCC was invoking java 6 while the .class files that JCC was used on were created with java 7.

Is there some way to influence which java version that JCC picks up?

Best regards,
Toivo

Toivo Henningsson, PhD
Software Engineer
Simulation & Optimization R&D

Phone direct: +46 46 286 22 11
Email: toivo.henningsson@modelon.com<ma...@modelon.com>

________________________________
Modelon AB
Ideon Science Park
SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden

Phone: +46 46 286 2200
Fax: +46 46 286 2201

Web: http://www.modelon.com<http://www.modelon.com/>

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error, (i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it, (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments, (iii) Modelon does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

RE: How does JCC choose which java version to use?

Posted by Toivo Henningsson <to...@modelon.com>.

Great, thanks to both of you!
/ Toivo

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.