Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by ni...@bnpparibas.com on 2003/06/11 18:56:03 UTC

Does Jira email this group?

Does Jira actually send notification emails to this mailing list?
If I remember correctly, it used to.
I just noticed in the email I received that the mailing list email address
wasnt present.

Was it taken out because it was too noisy - or is the separation
deliberate?

-Nick

RE: New Cactus plugin does not copy non-java files when compiling

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Fixed in CVS. Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Florin Vancea <fv...@maxiq.ro>.

Re: Does Jira email this group?

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.
I've changed the notification schema for jira. Now no-one gets emails
until someone sorts out getting jira able to send messages to the
mailing list.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Posted by Ben Walding <de...@walding.com>.