Posted to users@camel.apache.org by L F <l8...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/01/04 19:09:00 UTC

Camel-MongoDB stops camel on Karaf

Hello,
I have a strange situation.
On Karaf 4.0.8, i have installed camel-mongodb3, camel-blueprint, camel-jetty features.
I try to deploy a simple route, which saves a record to a mongodb database, but it is not working.
I get no error, but the routes are started and then stopped.
If i remove the
    <to uri="mongodb3:myDb=bluesoft&amp;collection=tickets&amp;operation=insert"/>
step, the routes are started and working properly.
In the logs it shows that the bean is created, and mongodb shows that the driver connects to mongodb.

There are no errors, just a notification that " Apache Camel 2.19.0-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext: camel-4) is shutting down "
I attached the blueprint xml and the karaf.log file (part of it)
Kind regards,LAji

Re: R: Camel-MongoDB stops camel on Karaf

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Yes, this is because the camel-mongodb3 is a refactoring of camel-mongodb and use MongoClient. --Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix CommitterEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Thursday, January 5, 2017 8:32 AM, L F <l8...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

 I found the problem.When using mongodb3 as database (not camel component) MongoClient class must be used instead of Mongo when creating the bean.
LAji

    On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:46 PM, Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

 Did you try with camel-mongodb and not camel-mongodb3?

  Il mer, 4 gen, 2017 alle 20:09, L F<l8...@yahoo.com.INVALID> ha scritto:  Hello,
I have a strange situation.
On Karaf 4.0.8, i have installed camel-mongodb3, camel-blueprint, camel-jetty features.
I try to deploy a simple route, which saves a record to a mongodb database, but it is not working.
I get no error, but the routes are started and then stopped.
If i remove the
    <to uri="mongodb3:myDb=bluesoft&collection=tickets&operation=insert"/>