Posted to user@flume.apache.org by 吳瑞琳 <rl...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/08 03:36:51 UTC

Flume NG and zookeeper

Hi all,

I am trying to integrate Flume NG and zookeeper. However, I did not find
any configuration about this in Flume NG. Could you please advise how to
deal with this?

Thanks,
RL

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Flume NG does not need ZK. what are you trying to accomplish ?
-roshan

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by Denny Ye <de...@gmail.com>.
Agreed with Roshan, VIP is best choice in present. If you want solution
based on Zookeeper, you should wrap to resolve notification and dynamic
configuration by yourself. Much better if someone can try to post patch for
this, not only load balance RPC client, aren't you?

-Regards
Denny Ye

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by Tech Mail <yn...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by 吳瑞琳 <rl...@gmail.com>.
Mike,

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by 吳瑞琳 <rl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all.

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Integrate in what way?

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
NG has no zookeeper integration. What are you trying to do? There is one
open JIRA on this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1491