Posted to community@apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/12/30 22:39:52 UTC

Jira status update

There has been a slight delay in the roll-out.  On Monday, ASF Jira
installation was updated to the latest Jira code from Atlassian.  That code
includes the necessary changes for selectively importing Bugzilla projects,
so that each project that wants to migrate from Bugzilla to Jira can do so.

We decided that as long as we had a test database to blow away, we would
give the new code a test.  During testing, the revised bugzilla import code
got as far as importing issues, and died.  Since the majority of ASF
projects that will want to use Jira are in Bugzilla, we thought that it made
sense to work with Atlassian to get this fixed first.  Everything else with
the Jira install appears to be working.

	--- Noel

Re: FOSDEM

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
David N. Welton wrote:

> Hi, I'm thinking of going to FOSDEM this year... who else is going?

I keep meaning to, so you can count me as a definite maybe!

FOSDEM

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Hi, I'm thinking of going to FOSDEM this year... who else is going?

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/