Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 17:27:07 UTC

STOMP Python examples for servicemix poc?

I need to create a poc to demonstrate Python, STOMP publishing and
subscribing to jms topics in ServiceMix. Can someone please help me locate a
tutorial or a working example to help me get this poc competed?
---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson
BASE Logic, inc.
(415) 354-4215

Website: http://baselogic.com
Blog: http://baselogic.com/blog
BLiNC Magazine: http://blincmagazine.com
DJ Mick: http://djmick.com
MySpace: http://myspace.com/mickknutson

Re: STOMP Python examples for servicemix poc?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
I have 2 different Python agents on hardware node in my data center.
one is to take command for configuration task for the machines under the
control and direction of that agent.

The other is to send statistics back based on the usage of the said machine.

One command message could be delegated to several remote agents.
And the stats for one agent, could be used for many different processes
(Billing, and monitoring, etc...)

---

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: STOMP Python examples for servicemix poc?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.