Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ramakrishnaraju Jagadhabhi <ra...@intelligroup.com> on 2011/08/09 15:40:35 UTC

Help needed: Shindig Integration with OBIEE

Hi,

We are trying to integrate Shindig portal with OBIEE. We have few issues that we need to resolve. Can we expect responses if we post our questions to this mailing list?
OR you would suggest any other place where we can some help.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Best regards
Ramakrishna J
Systems Analyst

Re: Help needed: Shindig Integration with OBIEE

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Post away.  We'll do our best to help.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner