Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andy Noble <an...@data-workshop.com> on 2001/09/21 10:52:36 UTC

Tiles Revisited

Hi,

I've downloaded Tomcat 3.2.3, installed it and tried running one of the Tiles WAR files tiles-doc.
So, now my IDE (Forte) is out of the loop. Tomcat runs quite happily with other WAR files, but bombs out when I introduce tiles-doc.war !

I guess it must be my configuration somehow, so I was wondering whether anyone who has got this working could email me :

tomcat's server.xml file
details of their classpath
any other relevant info

Any help would be appreciated. If I'm missing something blindingly obvious, then please shoot me, as I know this stuff works but it just won't for me!

Regards
Andy
(frustrated - UK :o)