Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John W Mickevich <jm...@cmtonline.com> on 2006/11/29 15:39:43 UTC

Moving to folder based upon spamassassin score

Hi all,

I have what is probably a simple question.  I know I have seen instructions
on this before, but cannot locate them and was hoping someone could point me
in the right direction.

I am using spamassassin with sendmail and am using .procmailrc to direct my
incoming email to be sent to spamassassin for scoring.

What I want to do is move email tagged as spam to a specific linux folder,
but I want it to be based upon the spamassassin score - not just the fact
that spamassassin tagged it as spam.

I am sure I need a .procmailrc entry, but I don't know what it would be.

Thanks!

John W Mickevich

Computer Management Technologies

jm@cmtonline.com

Re: Moving to folder based upon spamassassin score

Posted by Matthias Häker <mh...@its-h.de>.
for the record  now tested !!

i kicked out te ^^^^ and the coouting is working

sorry to have you spamed :)

VERBOSE=ON
# setting the level
#trash
TLVL="-20"
#quarantine
QLVL="-4"
#maybe spam
MLVL="-2"
SL="0"

# counting stars

:0
* H  ?? ()^X-Spam-Level: \/[*]+
{ SPAMLEVEL=$MATCH }

:0
* 1^1 SPAMLEVEL ?? ()\*
{ } SL = "$="

# with this you sort the mail in MBOX files

:0
* $ $SL^0
* $ $TLVL^0
/dev/null

:0:
* $ $SL^0
* $ $QLVL^0
/var/mail/quarantine

:0:
* $ $SL^0
* $ $MLVL^0
/var/mail/maybespam

#the rest let pass

Re: Moving to folder based upon spamassassin score

Posted by Matthias Haeker <mh...@its-h.de>.
UUPS

i have some syntax errors / fast copy / misssing $

John W Mickevich schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> I have what is probably a simple question. I know I have seen
> instructions on this before, but cannot locate them and was hoping
> someone could point me in the right direction.
>
> I am using spamassassin with sendmail and am using .procmailrc to
> direct my incoming email to be sent to spamassassin for scoring.
>
> What I want to do is move email tagged as spam to a specific linux
> folder, but I want it to be based upon the spamassassin score – not
> just the fact that spamassassin tagged it as spam.
>
> I am sure I need a .procmailrc entry, but I don’t know what it would be.

> Thanks!
>
> John W Mickevich
>
> Computer Management Technologies
>
> jm@cmtonline.com <ma...@cmtonline.com>

Hi , to the List

u can use with procmail $VAR a treshhold

VERBOSE=ON
# setting the level
#trash
TLVL="-10"
#quarantine
QLVL="-4"
#maybe spam
MLVL="-2"
SL="0"

# counting stars

:0
* 1^1 ()^X-Spam-Level:[$WS]\/[*]
{ } SL = "$="

# with this you sort the mail in MBOX files

:0
* $ $SL^0 ^^^^
* $ $TLVL^0 ^^^^
/dev/null

:0
* $ $SL^0 ^^^^
* $ $QLVL^0 ^^^^
/var/mail/quarantine

:0
* $ $MLVL^0 ^^^^
/var/mail/maybespam

#the rest let pass

Matthias

Re: Moving to folder based upon spamassassin score

Posted by Matthias Häker <mh...@its-h.de>.