Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Afanasiev Maxim <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/25 04:11:56 UTC

Hi all!

My name is Maxim Afanasiev. Yakov’s presentation on JPoint 2016 sparked
my interest in Apache Ignite. I would like to contribute to the project.

Please grant me the required permissions so I can pick up tickets. My
JIRA account is mafanasiev.

Looking forward to becoming an active member of the community!

Best regards,
Maxim Afanasiev.

Re: Hi all!

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Hi Maxim!

I am glad to welcome you!

We have added you to contributor list. Please get familiar with
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute and
let us know what ticket you want to start with so we can assist.

--Yakov