Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2002/11/11 17:29:30 UTC

Bug, was: Skin rewrite: 0.2 release?

Jeff Turner wrote:

>As this is a major refactoring, how about doing a quick 0.2 "release"
>right now?  AFAIK everything is nice and stable, no known bugs..

I've seen one bug... Suppose you have "mypage.html" and
"mypage-two.html" in the book.xml. Then, two links are renedered in
yellow when first page is accessed. Anyone else seen this?

>What do people think?

Release is a good thing.

Vadim

Re: Bug, was: Skin rewrite: 0.2 release?

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 10:22:04AM -0600, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Has anyone else seen this bug?

Oops sorry, thought I had replied.. yes, it's due to an overly simplistic
algorithm in deciding what the current page is.  Looks like 0.2 should be
deferred for another 12 hours while we fix this and the batch bugs.

--Jeff

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.