Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/13 14:59:23 UTC

big bug in latest CVS ? Basic custom Action not working

Hello,

I have the following, with CVS built 10 minutes ago, same bug with
yesterday's one... :

<map:match pattern="xmldoc/*">
   <map:act type="xmldocexists">
       <map:parameter name="taminoUri"
value="http://i3in0/tamino/BAEPP/BAEPP"/>
       <map:parameter name="query" value="Template[@Id='{../1}']"/>
       <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
       </map:act>
       <map:redirect-to uri="http://google.fr"/>
       </map:match>

It does not work : {../1} has an empty value... I just println the "query"
parameter as soon as I get it in the action class.... see below.

If I use {1} which is wrong, I get the action executed twice : a first time
with the value of what is
matched by the star, a second time with "login" passed as value of "query"
parameter !!

This is really alarming... ;-o or maybe I need some rest...
Any clue ? The same bug if I use cocoon-2.1-dev.jar from 09/03, but all the
other newest jars.

public class XMLDocumentExistsAction extends ComposerAction
implements ThreadSafe {
  String uri = "";
  String query = "";

public Map act(Redirector redirector,
                   SourceResolver resolver,
                   Map objectModel,
                   String source,
                   Parameters param)
     {
      Map sitemapParams = new HashMap();
    try{
    this.uri = (String) param.getParameter("taminoUri");
    System.out.println("new query to :" + this.uri);
    this.query = (String) param.getParameter("query");
    System.out.println(this.query);
    }

Babs

Re: big bug in latest CVS ? Basic custom Action not working

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Barbara Post wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have the following, with CVS built 10 minutes ago, same bug with
>yesterday's one... :
>
><map:match pattern="xmldoc/*">
>   <map:act type="xmldocexists">
>       <map:parameter name="taminoUri"
>value="http://i3in0/tamino/BAEPP/BAEPP"/>
>       <map:parameter name="query" value="Template[@Id='{../1}']"/>

You want {1} here to get * from xmldoc/* matcher.

>       <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
>       </map:act>
>       <map:redirect-to uri="http://google.fr"/>
>       </map:match>
>
>It does not work : {../1} has an empty value... I just println the "query"
>parameter as soon as I get it in the action class.... see below.
>
>If I use {1} which is wrong, I get the action executed twice : a first time
>with the value of what is
>matched by the star, a second time with "login" passed as value of "query"
>parameter !!

If login is handled by same xmldoc/* matcher, then this is correct behavior.

Vadim