Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch> on 2004/11/16 14:04:47 UTC

small DB Read overview

Dear Cocooners

I am learning Cocoon by translating the doc-input in grafics. Concerning on
how to read from a DB I have initiated the attached PowerPoint grafic. Could
the cocoon experts please review its content and may be complete the missing
'Action/Avalon Component' part (sorry I am not a Java expert yet). If you
find that the overview is usable be free to correct and redistribute it. If
you find I should stop with stuff like this, just let me know.

Cheers ... Raffaele

Raffaele Merico
LESS Informatik AG
Böhnirainstrasse 14