Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2017/12/28 16:58:37 UTC

second fix for MNG-6330 [regression] Parents relativePath not verified anymore

Hi,

Looking for someone to confirm and second MNG-6330[1]
While working on the maven-release-plugin I discovered regression
introduced in Maven 3.5.0 by a change to the ReactorModelCache[2]
This only occurs when a parent was cached and another module points to
this parent, even though the relativePath for this parent results in a
non-existing pom file.
Change is a simple null-check[3]
Regression covered by integration test[4]
Jenkins is happy[5]

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6330
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6030
[3]
https://github.com/apache/maven/commit/4eb5747e8229d0201b707052ce7f8ae2fe24eec2
[4]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-integration-testing.git;a=commit;h=cfd0cc629c2dd496554c59c1680fb1d90b1311b3
[5]
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-wip/job/maven/job/MNG-6330_RelativePath/

Re: second fix for MNG-6330 [regression] Parents relativePath not verified anymore

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,

+1 from me now after the master green(pipeline) (..sorry blue ball) again..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Robert,