Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2008/08/12 23:32:05 UTC

Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion

Reviving the thread....

I'm updating/reorganizing our GMOxPMGT space to delineate between
Release Roadmaps and Release Status -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Documentation

If you know of something going into 2.2, please add it with a couple
line description to the following wiki page -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2+Release+Roadmap

If you've already checked new function into 2.2 or want to sign-up for a
feature, please add it to the above page plus the Status page at -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2+Release+Status

Thanks!
Donald

Re: Geronimo v2.2 discussion

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 12, 2008, at 5:32 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

> Reviving the thread....
>
> I'm updating/reorganizing our GMOxPMGT space to delineate between
> Release Roadmaps and Release Status -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Documentation
>
> If you know of something going into 2.2, please add it with a couple
> line description to the following wiki page -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2+Release+Roadmap
>
> If you've already checked new function into 2.2 or want to sign-up
> for a feature, please add it to the above page plus the Status page
> at -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Geronimo+2.2+Release+Status

Cool. Thanks Donald!

--kevan