Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Adrian Sutton <Ad...@Ephox.com> on 2003/06/02 00:12:50 UTC

RE: [httpclient] jdk1.2

This is not a known issue with HttpClient and I'm surprised that running on
a different JVM makes a difference since the rules for when you get a

Could you please take a look at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html and produce a log
with trace and wire trace enabled so that we can track down the problem.  It
is also very worthwhile to read
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html for tips
on tracking down problems with HttpClient.

A simple test case showing the problem would also be very useful.

When reporting exceptions with any java product it is vital to include the
full stack trace that was included with the exception so we know where to
start to look.  In HttpClient's case the extra trace log will help as well.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton, Software Engineer
Ephox Corporation
www.ephox.com