Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw> on 2012/05/28 07:30:26 UTC

Account for vi (Vietnamese) Forum

Dear all,

    Is there any vi (Vietnamese, Tiếng Việt) forum admin in this list?
I'm the new forum root and need an admin account on the vi forum.  New
account registration is currently disabled on the vi forum, and I have
no way to apply one for myself.

    Preferred account is "imacat".  Thank you.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Re: Account for vi (Vietnamese) Forum

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.
On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 16:33 +0800, imacat wrote:
> On 2012/05/28 14:48, Reizinger Zoltán said:
> > 2012.05.28. 7:30 keltezéssel, imacat írta:
> >>      Is there any vi (Vietnamese, Tiếng Việt) forum admin in this list?
> >> I'm the new forum root and need an admin account on the vi forum.  New
> >> account registration is currently disabled on the vi forum, and I have
> >> no way to apply one for myself.
> > No admin on Vietnamese forum, for a long time. The forum was a honey-pot
> > for spammers, and closed registration
> > to avoid spammers activity.
> > Only Drew can help you.
> > Zoltan
> >>
> >>      Preferred account is "imacat".  Thank you.
>
>     Oh, I see.  Is drew here?  Can you help me creating a new account
> "imacat" on the Vietnamese forum (or reactivating the new account
> registration)?  Thank you very much in advance. ^_*'

Sure can - I'll attend to it directly.

//drew

Re: Account for vi (Vietnamese) Forum

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.