Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "R.Smits" <R....@tudelft.nl> on 2007/07/02 17:23:52 UTC

Which version fuzzyocr

Hello,

On the fuzzyocr site I see 3.5.1 version is not SA 3.2.X compatible ? Is
this true, or can I safely ignore :-)

We have an older server with SA 3.2.0 and Fuzzyocr 2.3b and it works.

Greetings.. Richard

Re: Which version fuzzyocr

Posted by decoder <de...@own-hero.net>.

RE: Which version fuzzyocr

Posted by Gary V <mr...@hotmail.com>.
>Hello,
>
>On the fuzzyocr site I see 3.5.1 version is not SA 3.2.X compatible ? Is
>this true, or can I safely ignore :-)
>
>We have an older server with SA 3.2.0 and Fuzzyocr 2.3b and it works.
>
>Greetings.. Richard

http://marc.info/?l=spamassassin-users&m=118254092310213

Gary V