Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by oliverlee000 <ol...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 13:06:23 UTC

[T4.1.6]how to use dojo 1.2.3 version in T4.1.6?

hi,everyone
i want use the more newer version of dojo in my application,such as v1.2.3 , does any chance to update the dojo version of the tapestry4.1.6????
any suggestion?thank you !!

2009-03-26

oliverlee

Re: [T4.1.6]how to use dojo 1.2.3 version in T4.1.6?

Posted by Matt Brock <br...@gmail.com>.

Oliver Lee wrote:

> i want use the more newer version of dojo in my application,such as v1.2.3
> , does any chance to update the dojo version of the tapestry4.1.6????

As of Tap 4.1.5, you can replace the built-in JS engine with your own.  The
Tacos group has already done so with the 1.0.2 build of Dojo (
http://tacos.sourceforge.net/tacos4.1/tacos-dojo/index.html link ).
Provided the Dojo API hasn't changed much since 1.0.2, you can probably just
overwrite the tacos-dojo JAR's javascript files with your own.