Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sallo Laszlo <sa...@sofisto.com> on 2005/07/07 14:51:34 UTC

init-params from web.xml not come in right order

Hi,

I am using tomcat 4.1.30.

I introduced some <init-params> and I need them in the same order as in web.xml. Right now I am getting in an arbitrary order with  :

Enumeration urlPatternEnum =  filterConfig.getInitParameterNames();

How can I fix this ? Is a higher version of tomcat where this is works ?

Best Regards,

Sallo Laszlo

Re: init-params from web.xml not come in right order

Posted by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@becomo.com>.
Sallo Laszlo wrote:

>I introduced some <init-params> and I need them in the same order as in web.xml.

Why do you need them this way? I would use another parameter, let's say
params-list, with ordered list of other parameters' names, i.e.:

<param>
    <name>params-list</name>
    <value>param1, param_other, param_3, param7</value>
</param>

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski  <mi...@becomo.com>
Becomo S.A.