Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/08 11:30:19 UTC

anyone can help testing the patch, let me confirm it works.

in recent usage, i came into issue for MESOS HTTP checks. but in depth
discussion with haosdent, created issue:

and later, with haosdent help, i finally testing patch done.
https://reviews.apache.org/r/58200/,  in this patch, i add privileged to
mesos-executor, this is not ideal, maybe cap-add is ok. but it need some
time to testing. so i ask haosdent to hold on, let me testing asap.

so in the spare time, anyone can help testing it, let me confirm and
understand it useful for someone.

https://reviews.apache.org/r/58200/

--
Deshi Xiao