Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Frank_atl <li...@yahoo.com> on 2015/01/07 15:34:45 UTC

JPA performance degrading

Hi JPA guru out there,

Need urgent help on JPA related issue.  I am using JPA to process large
number of records. Here is the sample code that I am using:

from(
"jpa:com.abao.entity.metaprofile.MetasphereProfile?consumer.query=select mp
from com.abao.entity.metaprofile.MetasphereProfile mp where mp.status='S'
and mp.mfResort in ('ABZ','BAI','BHX','CCF','CDF') order by mp.dataDate asc
&delay=2500&consumeDelete=false&maximumResults=20&consumeLockEntity=true")
.beanRef("metaProfileToMdmTransformerBean",
"getMappingCrmProfile").end();

The performance is ok when processing first 750,000 files, it is about 3
files/records per second. However once file number exceeds 750,000, it takes
much longer time to get JPA invoked. When over 1M records processed, it
takes about 10 seconds to invoke the JPA. Once JPA is invoked, the actual
process takes 50ms to complete so the bottleneck is not in the Oracle
database, but somewhere relating JPA invocation. Any pointers are greatly
appreciated.