Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Giri Prasad <g_...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/01/30 12:32:57 UTC

Re: Application programming on CS

Is there something like the following for cloudstack application programming.I am interested in creating applications like banking, insurance etc running on top of cloudstack vm's.

https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/web/oracle-cloud.html

http://www.javacodegeeks.com/2012/01/openshift-express-deploy-java-ee.html#

      From: Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>