Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Leonardo Medici <ma...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/31 10:50:37 UTC

Outdated Python package python-qpid-proton on PyPI

Hi folks,
I came here from the python-qpid-proton package page on PyPI <https://pypi.org/project/python-qpid-proton/>.
The current hosted version is 0.28, according to your site the latest version should be 0.29.
Is the package outdated or I’m missing something?

Re: Outdated Python package python-qpid-proton on PyPI

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
Ah!  I *knew* I forgot *something*!

I've uploaded 0.29.0 packages to Pypi now - sorry about that.

--
-K