Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ludovic de Beaurepaire <lu...@axonie.com> on 2002/11/07 12:12:26 UTC

Insert XML String in XSP

Hi All,

In an XSP I want an XML String data to be parsed into the event pipeline,
but if I use <xsp:expr> element, my XML data is evaluated as a String
(<hello/> becomes &lt;hello/&gt;).

I looked at XSPObjectHelper apidoc, and two methods allowed the parsing of
xml datas :
- xspExpr(org.xml.sax.ContentHandler contentHandler, XMLizable v)
-xspExpr(org.xml.sax.ContentHandler contentHandler, org.w3c.dom.Node v)

But I did not find any XMLizable extending class allowing the usage of a
String, and I think that using DOM is not optimized in the cocoon
architecture if my string is too long.

A solution to use XMLizable (or an example for org.w3c.dom.Node) ?

Thanks,

Ludovic