Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <ab...@for-scala.it> on 2020/05/28 08:14:24 UTC

Missing commons-compress jar in dist

Hi,

While trying to experiment the latest build, I noticed the commons-compress-1.20.jar was not present in the binary distribution.

Cheers,
Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ

⁣Obter o BlueMail para Android ​

Re: Next version? - was Re: Missing commons-compress jar in dist

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
That'll be really cool.  Thank you!

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi Tim,

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
All,
   From a Tika perspective, I'm happy with 5.0.0 as well...any idea when

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

Re: Bug 63290 - was Re: Next version?

Posted by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org>.
I've locally changed the renderer  to calculate the line height differently and to not omit leading line breaks.
The bullets (jitendras 2nd slide) are still positioned wrong and the line spacing in other slides is a bit smaller than before.
Furthermore I'd like to workaround missing symbol fonts, i.e. to use unicode symbols if the font is not installed.

Posted by Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <ab...@for-scala.it>.
Hi,

Posted by Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ <ab...@for-scala.it>.
Hi,

I just dropped the current lib folder of my local project and replaced
its content with the jars from the #977 build.

All tests passed without any trouble. Thanks PJ!

Cheers,
Alain FAGOT BÉAREZ

PS: I understood that JAXB dependencies had been removed recently to
ease the move to Java 11 modules.

Je 2020-05-29 00:45, fanningpj@apache.org skribis: