Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Laurent SIMON <l....@artis.fr> on 2005/06/22 12:38:50 UTC

Method isDeleted(Identity) in TransactionImpl class

Hello,

I'm using Ojb since version RC5 encapsulated in a persistent framework in a
large J2EE application.
I try to migrate to the higher versions earliest after each release, but I
have a problem since version 1.0.3.  Indeed, method isDeleted(Identity) of
the class TransactionImpl has been removed whereas I use it in my framework.
Why was it deleted without passing by the state deprecated?  What can I do
to obtain the same result?  Thank you in advance for your answers.

Regards,
Lorrain