Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/21 16:44:21 UTC

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC4

I have had no time so far to attend this :(

I will build the packs somehow over this weekend.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC4

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>wrote:

> There are quite a few jiras with patches attached. I think its better if
> we can get those tested and committed for the release.

+1. Will do that. I fixed minor issues over the weekend for next RC. I will
host that RC anyway.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC4

Posted by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC4

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.

RE: Axis2/C 1.7.0 - RC4

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Dinesh,

That in fact is the default behavior even now. The issue is with building NTLM samples by default.

Danushka

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Dinesh Weerapurage <xy...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I would think, it might be better to disable it for the default setting (like in linux) and give user an option of enabling.

Dinesh.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 1:27 AM, Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com>> wrote:
To disable NTML building on windows, just set both NTLM options to 0 in the configure.in<http://configure.in> file.

Regards
Nandika

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I got the following error while building the RC4 pack on Windows.

c1 : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\samples\client\ntlm\ntlm_post.c': No such fi
le or directory
c1 : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\samples\client\ntlm\ntlm_util.c': No such fi

Here are the packs with the reported issues resolved: http://people.apache.org/~samisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC4/<http://people.apache.org/%7Esamisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC4/>

http://people.apache.org/~samisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC3/<http://people.apache.org/%7Esamisa/axis2c-1.7.0-RC3/>