Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/07 16:00:06 UTC

Cannot execute mapreduce job in my environment

I have used kylin-0.7.2 build cube and do some query, and I am trying
kylin-1.0 in another hadoop cluster. I get this problem below in
kylin-0.7.2 and kylin-1.0 :

Our hadoop cluster deals with authentication with kerberos, However, We
find after submit a mapreduce job(the second step in building cube), kylin
will send a http request to RM server and get the job status at regular
intervals, But we always get errors here because kylin do nothing about
kerberos. Finally , we do some change on source code and make it support
kerberos authentication . attachment is my patch file..

I add a property named "kylin.job.status.with.kerberos" which means if we
need do authentication with kerberos when getting status from RM, the
default value is false.

It will be highly appreciated if you have some good idea or
some suggestion. Thanks...

Re: Cannot execute mapreduce job in my environment

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.
hi, yufeng,

have you opened a jira ticket and attached your patch?

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 10:00 PM, yu feng <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have used kylin-0.7.2 build cube and do some query, and I am trying
> kylin-1.0 in another hadoop cluster. I get this problem below in
> kylin-0.7.2 and kylin-1.0 :
>
> Our hadoop cluster deals with authentication with kerberos, However, We
> find after submit a mapreduce job(the second step in building cube), kylin
> will send a http request to RM server and get the job status at regular
> intervals, But we always get errors here because kylin do nothing about
> kerberos. Finally , we do some change on source code and make it support
> kerberos authentication . attachment is my patch file..
>
> I add a property named "kylin.job.status.with.kerberos" which means if we
> need do authentication with kerberos when getting status from RM, the
> default value is false.
>
> It will be highly appreciated if you have some good idea or
> some suggestion. Thanks...

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone

Re: Cannot execute mapreduce job in my environment

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.
OK ,here is the  jira ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1014

Posted by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org>.