Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/09/26 22:24:04 UTC

Excalibur TestCases

I improved ExcaliburTestCase so that if the ExcaliburTestCase
implements Initializable or Disposable then your code in those
methods will be executed only once.  I had to do some general
hackery to accomplish that.  I now have something to propose
to the JUnit time, though.

On the plus side, I got all the existing testcases to run without
error (126 tests total including the profiling tests).  The process
including report generation takes 2 minutes 25 seconds on my machine.

In the process, there were some minor issues in HardResourceLimittingPool
resolved as well as scratchpad's XML resource bundle will now generate
a new Document if the requested file does not exist.

If you guys think it would be worth it to support the Startable interface
as well, let me know--it is now a simple thing.  There wouldn't be
any call for Pausable as you have no mechanism to do that during a test.