Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2015/04/07 11:58:33 UTC

Re: maven-bundle-plugin complaining about target clause in component description

Hi Giullaume,

Thanks for your reply. You're right, there's a parenthesis missing.
Unfortunately the parenthesis only got lost when I tried to simplify things
in the email. The actual XML has one more parenthesis, this is an unaltered
copy and paste from it:

<reference name="parser"
interface="org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Parser"
cardinality="1..1" policy="static"
target="(&amp;(supportedFormat=application/rdf+xml)
(supportedFormat=application/n-triples))" bind="bindParser"
unbind="unbindParser"/>

Cheers,
Reto