Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/06/08 15:25:33 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "TomekMaciek" by cbowditch

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by cbowditch:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/TomekMaciek

The comment on the change is:
request for more info

  So please tell me where i spam Your wiki? A only want to help You despam not to spam!

+ We don't understand the purpose of this Wiki page. This Wiki is meant for discussing ideas relating to Apache FOP project. What is your relationship to the FOP project? You are welcome to contribute to FOP and we welcome new contributors to the FOP project, but we do not understand the purpose of this page. If you want to introduce yourself to the FOP team please post an e-mail on the mailing list fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org.
+