Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2006/08/30 08:04:20 UTC

[Axis2] 0.93 Release - Code Freeze

I would like to propose that we freeze the svn code by 1200 hours GMT
for the release

Once code is frozen, please refrain from adding in code related to new
features. Only bug fixes and improvements to documents would be welcome
while code if frozen.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] 0.93 Release - Code Freeze

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
I have tagged the svn, bundled and uploaded the release files.
So would like to declare that the code freeze is over.

Thanks,
Samisa...