Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/04/02 21:01:38 UTC

HttpCore / HttpClient next release: 4.2 GA or 4.2-beta2

Folks

I think it is time for another release of HttpCore and HttpClient. Do
you think we need another BETA (4.2-beta2) or both core and client are
stable enough to be released as 4.2 GA?

Oleg

Re: HttpCore / HttpClient next release: 4.2 GA or 4.2-beta2

Posted by Bill Speirs <bi...@gmail.com>.
OK... my non-binding vote is +1 for a GA release.

Thanks again for all the hard work Oleg!

Bill-

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Speirs <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.