Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> on 2011/09/19 15:51:37 UTC

Marshall error when testing with Membrane SOAP client

It sends as follows:

<s11:Envelope xmlns:s11='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
  <s11:Body>
    <ns1:GetUsers xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers'>
      <ns1:FixedPart
xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart'>
        <ns1:Timestamp
xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart'>2011-9-19T16:36:7</ns1:Timestamp>
        <ns1:Application
xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart'>Sample</ns1:Application>
      </ns1:FixedPart>
      <ns1:OrganisationId
xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers'>Ihme</ns1:OrganisationId>
    </ns1:GetUsers>
  </s11:Body>
</s11:Envelope>

And the returning error is:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <soap:Body>
    <soap:Fault>
      <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
      <faultstring>Unmarshalling Error: unexpected element
(uri:"http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart", local:"FixedPart").
Expected elements are
<{http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers}OrganisationId>,<{http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers}FixedPart>
</faultstring>
    </soap:Fault>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I'll attach the descriptors for FixedPart and GetUsers

Is this a bug in Membrane, CXF or my WSDL? The WSDL should ne OK, I have
good results with similar WSDL:s with other tools earlier.

--

You will be awarded a medal for disregarding safety in saving someone.

Re: Marshall error when testing with Membrane SOAP client

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.
19.9.2011 17:02, Aki Yoshida kirjoitti:
> Hi,
> it looks like your client is sending the wrong SOAP message.
> Your schema defines FixedPart element in the same namespace as the
> GetUsers element.
> So, the error message seems to be correct. (I suppose, that means CXF
> is correct).
> regards, aki

Indeed. I prepared a test client using Visual C# .Net and it works fine.

Thanks.

> 2011/9/19 Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>:
>>
>> It sends as follows:
>>
>> <s11:Envelope xmlns:s11='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
>>  <s11:Body>
>>    <ns1:GetUsers xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers'>
>>      <ns1:FixedPart
>> xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart'>
>>        <ns1:Timestamp
>> xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart'>2011-9-19T16:36:7</ns1:Timestamp>
>>        <ns1:Application
>> xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart'>Sample</ns1:Application>
>>      </ns1:FixedPart>
>>      <ns1:OrganisationId
>> xmlns:ns1='http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers'>Ihme</ns1:OrganisationId>
>>    </ns1:GetUsers>
>>  </s11:Body>
>> </s11:Envelope>
>>
>> And the returning error is:
>>
>> <soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>>  <soap:Body>
>>    <soap:Fault>
>>      <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
>>      <faultstring>Unmarshalling Error: unexpected element
>> (uri:"http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/FixedPart", local:"FixedPart").
>> Expected elements are
>> <{http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers}OrganisationId>,<{http://newolo.dise.fi/schema/V1.0/GetUsers}FixedPart>
>> </faultstring>
>>    </soap:Fault>
>>  </soap:Body>
>> </soap:Envelope>
>>
>> I'll attach the descriptors for FixedPart and GetUsers
>>
>> Is this a bug in Membrane, CXF or my WSDL? The WSDL should ne OK, I have
>> good results with similar WSDL:s with other tools earlier.
>>
>> --
>>
>> You will be awarded a medal for disregarding safety in saving someone.

--

No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of
absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream.

Re: Marshall error when testing with Membrane SOAP client

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Jari, this is where a transform feature can be useful, see

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/transformationfeature.html

it can be used to adapt the incoming/outgoing payloads if the SOAP
client in question can not be changed

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,