Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 09:06:25 UTC

Status Report June 2010 Draft (was: Fwd: Updated status page)

Hello,

since time is short, I want to help with the first status report. Here
is the draft. Please feel free to add your comments.

Christian

June 2010

Zeta Components is a high-quality library of loosely-coupled PHP components.
It has entered incubation on 2010-05-21. Therefore the project is
still  in ramp up phase.

Mailinglists have already been created. Available are:

dev	zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org
user	zeta-commits@incubator.apache.org
commits	zeta-users@incubator.apache.org
private	zeta-private@incubator.apache.org

Website space has been reserved. Jira has been requested.
All CLAs have been sent before days, but do not appear on the comitters list
at http://www.apache.org/~jim/committers.html yet. Therefore no user
accounts have been created so far.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

> thanks a lot. :) I added some more points below.

good thanks!
I have added it to:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2010

> Thanks for your efforts! :)

No problem! :-)

Cheers

Re: Status Report June 2010 Draft (was: Fwd: Updated status page)

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.