Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Abhishek Agarwal <ab...@apache.org> on 2022/09/28 16:46:45 UTC

New Committer : Paul Rogers

Hello everyone,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Druid has invited Paul
Rogers to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that Paul has
accepted.

Paul has been very active in the community. He has done a lot of thorough
code reviews. He single-handedly built the new IT framework. He has been
cleaning up the SQL wiring for some time now. He has put many
forward-looking design proposals that are detailed and in-depth e.g. druid
catalog, calcite planner test framework, etc. Paul also brings in a wealth
of experience and ideas from the Drill community.

Congratulations Paul.

Re: New Committer : Paul Rogers

Posted by Paul Rogers <pa...@imply.io>.
Thanks everyone!