Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ba...@turkcell.com.tr on 2001/09/06 06:50:28 UTC

RE: struts with wl5.1(service pack10)

One thing may be extract classes and put your classes to your classpath.
Also do not forget to copy ApplicationResources to the folder where your
classes are (/WEB-INF/classes)

Posted by Aby Kuriakose <kr...@yahoo.com>.
actually what was happening was that in weblogic 5.1(sp8 or 10) they have a
JRE which comes along with weblogic and hence cant compile .java files which
are created by the struts application like _index.java and
_display.java...hence the path for <java home> in startweblogic.bat has to
be changed to point to jdk installation folder instead of the jre folder..
after making this change my application is working fine